As you prepare for your child's first day, here are some tips. Each child has a cubby in their classroom to keep personal items. Notes to go home to parents/guardians are also placed in these cubbies.
- Bring a small blanket. Label it with your child's name, and make sure it is large enough to cover your child at naptime. You will take this home on Fridays for cleaning.
- Bring a sleep animal. If your child sleeps with an animal, you can bring it with them. It should be small enough to fit in their cubby.
- Bring 2 total changes of clothes. Accidents and messes happen, it's best to be prepared.
- Label all of your child's clothing. This will help us avoid misplacing any clothing.
- Dress your child in comfortable, washable clothes. Let your child know it is okay to get dirty.
- Tennis shoes and socks should be worn. Please leave flip-flops, crocs, clogs, and boots at home.
- In winter, hats and gloves/mittens and warm jackets are needed. Children of all ages go outside every day, weather permitting.
What not to bring:
- Large pillows